Monday, April 12, 2021

'My happiness': Judy Ann shares birthday message for husband Ryan Agoncillo

Actress Judy Ann Santos shared her birthday message for her husband, actor-host Ryan Agoncillo, who turned 42 on April 10.


In an Instagram post, Santos shared snaps and a video of how they celebrate Agoncillo's birthday.


"My love.. my forever.. (wala ka naman ng choice) i love you... happy birthday.. my happiness," she wrote.


In the comment section of her post, Agoncillo expressed his love for his wife.


"Love you baby, " Agoncillo wrote.


Santos and Agoncillo were married in 2009 and are set to mark their 12th wedding anniversary on April 28. They have three children – Yohan, Lucho and Luna.


https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/04/12/21/my-happiness-judy-ann-shares-birthday-message-for-husband-ryan-agoncillo

No comments:

Post a Comment