Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Look: Bacoor City administrative and population maps



Cavite Rep. Strike B. Revilla introduced House Bill No. 0___ or An Act Creating A New Legislative District in the City of Bacoor Amending Republic Act No. 10160, Entitled ‘An Act Converting the Municipality of Bacoor in the Province of Cavite into a Component City to Be Known as the City of Bacoor’ And Providing Funds Therefor,’ that that amends the law covering the conversion of Bacoor from a municipality to a city.

Under the amended law, the 73 barangays have been divided into two legislative districts.

Barangays of Alima, Aniban I, Aniban II, Aniban III, Aniban IV, Aniban V, Banalo, Camposanto, Daang-Bukid, Digman, Dulong-Bayan, Kaingin, Habay I, Habay II, Ligas I, Ligas II, Ligas III, Mabolo I, Mabolo II, Mabolo III, Maliksi I, Maliksi II, Maliksi III, Niog I, Niog II, Niog III, Panapaan I, Panapaan II, Panapaan III, Panapaan IV, Panapaan V, Panapaan VI, Panapaan VII, Panapaan VIII, Real I, Real II, Salinas I, Salinas II, Salinas III, Salinas IV, San Nicolas I, San Nicolas II, San Nicolas III, Sineguelasan, Tabing-Dagat, Talaba I, Talaba II, Talaba III, Talaba IV, Talaba V, Talaba VI, Talaba VII, Zapote I, Zapote II, Zapote III, Zapote IV and Zapote V fall under District 1 while Bayanan, Mambog I, Mambog II, Mambog III, Mambog IV, Mambog V, Molino I, Molino II, Molino III, Molino IV, Molino V, Molino VI, Molino VII, Queens Row Central, Queens Row East and Queens Row West form part of the second legislative district.

No comments:

Post a Comment