Thursday, June 21, 2018

Kris Aquino understands ABS-CBN will not risk its "franchise renewal"


  • Kris Aquino can’t affiliate with ABS-CBN as of this moment.
  • However, Kris will host a talk show soon.
  • She also didn’t want to disclose any details about the online talk show.

Kris Aquino recently hinted at hosting a talk show. However, she will have it online instead of having it on a television network. ABS-CBN can’t risk to affiliate themselves with her family’s ties to the Liberal Party.

During the I Love You, Hater media launch, Kris admitted how much she misses working in ABS-CBN.


In the said press conference, Kris revealed how the Kapamilya network has yet to offer her any new show. She also added that the network won’t risk it due to her family’s ties to the Liberal Party.

“I know that their franchise is at stake. I’m being so honest, diretsahan na ‘yan so why do they risk it by giving me a show especially na kahit wala naman kaming isyu ng Pangulo, hindi naman ako type ng supporters niya. So naiintindihan ko kung bakit wala.”


Kris continued that if netizens want to see her, they can log in to social media for a Facebook, Instagram and/or YouTube Live.

“Pero they can see me every night if they want to, I’m online and I have 53 brands supporting me.”


Here’s Kris’ explanation:



No comments:

Post a Comment